Monday 18 January 2016

DT Inspiration for Challenge #26 Lil patch of crafty freinds

Hi there
Seems the kids christmas present has been well used. They used up all the internet playing xbox games so I am a few days late with this post.

There is a new anything goes challenge over at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends 
We have some awesome sponsors for the challenge too, one one of which is Bugaboo Stamps. They have up for grabs a prize of 7 digital stamps for a winner!
I have to say Bugaboo stamps was one of the first stamp companies that I purchased from. I love their quirky funny stella and gus stamps. 
I had the pleasure of colouring up the following digital stamp 'Rock Star Boy'
Pretty cool huh?
I turned my hand to ballpoint pens for colouring this image. I used polychromos pencil for the skin though, as i didn't have the right pen colour for that. I love how the pen ink makes him really stand out. 
The star borders are made with a martha stewart punch and i picked out some scrap papers to fill out the card.

So I hope you drop by the Lil Patch of Craft Friends blog and join in with challenge #26 with anything you fancy :)
Thanks for dropping by
Erica xx

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card - love the image and layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica,

    I have just found the Lil patch of Crafty Friends and had to see your card, I love your little rock star, sounds like you have a few of your own too... I can't believe you have used ball point pens! Your colouring is spectacular... have a great week...Megan

    ReplyDelete