Monday 23 March 2015

Tainted Love

Its new digital stamp release day at The East Wind today (technically a few weeks ago but for some reason this didn't publish as i had set it to)
Here is the sneak I shared with you all the other day
and here is the reveal. this is Lucy Loo 'tainted love'


Unky has drawn another great punk image with attitude.
I have coloured Lucy with polychromos pencils and watercoloured the background with inktense pencils. She was such a cool image i had to make a snazzy easel card with it. I used some scraps of paper I had and embellished with a metal heart with wings charm.
Go and grab her via this link and have some fun colouring her up.

Don't forget you can see all my creations and sneak peeks of upcoming east wind stamps via instagram. You can follow me @ericabruton

Thanks for dropping by
Erica x

1 comment: