Sunday 18 August 2013

Hello and welcome to the Ericraft Blog
My name is Erica and i love creating little artworks, particularly cards.
I am a wife, mother of two gorgeous little kiddies and live with a small managery of ducks, chooks a cat and two dogs in Irymple, Victoria
This is my first post on my first blog :)
Here is my entry to the beginner level of Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #40 - Anything goes
Here is the link to the challenge page if you are wishing to enter also
                                     http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

(if you want a closer look just click on the photo)

I have made a fold out type card using a Magnolia rubber stamp "Christmas tree".
I have coloured the image using intense pencils which took quite a while.
The cardstock used was from Kaisercraft and the patterned paper is from Ruby Rock-It called all the trimmings.
The sentiment stamp is from Crafty Sentiments Designs.
The flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon and stick pin are from my stash.
I love how the whole card came together.
<3 Erica



2 comments:

  1. really gorgeous, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Celine. i hope to play again soon :)

    ReplyDelete